One Day At A Time
I am a planner. I like to have a schedule and know what is going to happen next. Many times I run ahead of the Lord with a well laid out plan. Mine, not His.
As I cleaned out the barriers that were blocking me from spiritual growth and fulfilling God’s best in my life, I allowed my thoughts to take off. Ideas that beat me up. A pattern I fall into often when I hear God say, “Go.” Am I prepared? Can I do it? Is that really what God wants? Why can’t I learn such a valuable lesson to hear, trust, and go?
In Genesis, we see that God created the earth and all that inhabits it one day at a time.
One day at a time. If this pattern is good enough for God, how do we learn to live at that same pace?
In today’s episode, we learn about how we can increase our spiritual health by taking one step, one decision, one act, one day at a time.
To share your thoughts:
- Contact Billie to let her know how today’s episode spoke to you.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Connect with Billie:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe to Start Small, Believe Big here.
- Sign up to Billie’s email list now and never miss an episode or blog.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and Billie reads each one.
Mentioned in this episode: