The strange meeting on an overnight flight became the fondest of memories. The unusual seatmate initiated deep conversations that ended in tears and hope. God’s love shines bright in unique situations.
What if God calls us to fulfill His desire in a strange place or with an unusual command? In fulfilling God’s desires in our life, we often find ourselves among the peculiar. We fulfill His calling by loving the outsiders looking in.
To share your thoughts
- Contact Billie to let her know how today’s episode spoke to you.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
- Connect with Billie:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe to Start Small, Believe Big here.
- Sign up to Billie’s email list now and never miss an episode or blog.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and Billie reads each one.
Mentioned in this episode: