Fear Doesn’t Make A Good Friend
One wife, one season, decided she was going to point out all of Billie’s deficiencies. And she thought there was a lot. This created a great fear of getting close to other wives.
Fear does three terrible things to relationships; it makes us defensive, keeps us distant, and makes us demanding.
Where do you get the courage to take the first step in connecting with someone and going into a deeper intimacy?
This week’s episode discusses when we are filled with God’s Spirit, we’re more courageous in our relationships.
To share your thoughts
- Contact Billie to let her know how today’s episode spoke to you.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
- Connect with Billie:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe to Start Small, Believe Big here.
- Sign up to Billie’s email list now and never miss an episode or blog.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and Billie reads each one.