Where Do You Rest?
Can I confess something? Sometimes I get tired. I feel like those plates spinning on sticks by the street performer.
I feel like that performer when those plates fall one by one, crashing to the ground after a mishap.
Do you feel like you are trying to keep all the plates spinning only to see some crash to the ground?
If life weighs you down if the burden you’re carrying is too much to bear, come to Jesus. Only He can give you the rest you need to find peace.
Today’s episode helps us see where we can find rest.
To share your thoughts.
- Contact Billie to let her know how today’s episode spoke to you.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Connect with Billie:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe to start small, Believe Big here.
- Sign up to Billie’s email list and receive the Daily Devotion Monday-Friday.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and Billie reads each one.